We have a new and exciting video for you today! I have been binging on booktube recently and have watched lots of tag videos (in which people answer questions about miscellaneous things in the book world) so I decided I wanted to do one of my own!
I chose the Reading Habits tag, originally created by The Book Jazz, that asks all sorts of questions about where and how you read. So without further ado, Game & Read’s first tag video!
If you’d like to share YOUR reading habits, here’s the list of questions:
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Do you use a bookmark or random piece of paper?
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at the end of a chapter?
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
- Can you multitask? Do you listen to music or watch TV while reading?
- Do you read one book at a time or several all at once?
- Do you like to read at home or everywhere?
- Do you read aloud or silently?
- Do you read ahead or skip pages?
- Do you break the spine or keep it new?
- Do you write in books?
Until next time, happy reading!