Happy readathon day!! I am in my reading chair with a mug of freshly brewed coffee, ready to get reading. I have planned an ambitious day of reading (check out my TBR post) but I will also be all over Twitter and Instagram (and sometimes it will be Peter at the helm for Game & Read social medias), and participating in mini-challenges. And SPEAKING of mini-challenges, make sure you are here when we host our own mini-challenge in hour 14!
Before I open my first book, check out a little bit about me!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Oak Park, IL (aka Chicagoland)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Fellside by M.R. Carey. I had no idea he had written another book and I just can’t wait to get into it!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Banana blondies or Triscuits.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have a bit of an obsession with thrillers and rich people problems books, but I’ll read almost anything.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third readathon, and I think I’ll try to be more active in moving reading spots. The last two times I’ve been pretty stationary and it can make it hard to maintain energy. Also I schedule a shower into my day later on so I can wake up!
I can’t wait to connect with all you lovely readers on the Game & Read Twitter and Instagram and see what you are reading! And now, I’m off to the races! I’ll be back with a blog update when I’ve finished my first book.