I’m back! I took a nap and ate some dinner, and I am back in to read it. Appropriately, I return with the mid-readathon survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
I am getting ready to start The Gates by John Connolly.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I’ve completed 4 books!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
My goal is to get to and finish Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes and I can’t wait for that one. It’s next after The Gates!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
My biggest interruption was my eyeballs telling me to rest them (I didn’t sleep much last night and got up early to start reading). So I listened to them and took a nap.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The awesomeness of the Twitter cheerleaders. This time, the cheerleaders for Team Emu are especially fantastic. I’m talking to you, @IsiOrejas!
Alrighty readers. I am off to start book 5 and get back into this last half. Let’s do it!